20 Apr 2013

Path Of My Education

Salam there. I always thought that being a person and alive, I can do almost everything that I want. Little that I know that, with only ONE decision every turn of my life would changed. Every single thing of my life....would changed.

When I was in Form 4, I've learned about poem 'The Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost and I really like the poem because it is talking about life, about journey that we will passed on.

The persona in this poem is a very conflicted guy. He doesn't tell us too much about himself, but we know that he is facing a big decision; the road he's walking on, and the life he's leading, is splitting into two separate roads up ahead.

The decision he's up against could be something like changing careers or moving to a different place. He could just be having the typical mid-life crisis, unsure if he likes where his life is going, even though he always thought he would. Whatever the decision is, it must be major, because he knows that he'll still be talking about it far in the future, saying that it made a big difference in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment